How are you today? Its raining cats and dogs here folks and I actually can’t resist rain. While me and my friends enjoyed dancing in rain like bunch of idiots (lols), rain ruined my hair. It made my hair frizzy and unmanageable. I hate bad hair days. I mean who doesn’t? If you are having a bad hair day and wanna transform your frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair keep reading, I have a secret diy which my Grandma taught me.
Also Recommended Read :
- DIY Hair Mask for Coloring and Nourishing your Hair
- How to Do Hair Spa at Home
- How to do Hair Detox and why you should do it ?
Do-It-Yourself Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair
This mask is loaded with benefits. Rather than just working on your frizzy hair,
this mask actually works for
- controlling hair fall
- promoting hair growth
- repairing split-ends
- making hair manageable
- adding shine and volume.
Lets get started. For making this mask, you need just two ingredients
- Fenugreek Seeds – 2 TSP
- Aloe Vera Gel – 2 TSP
Step 1 : Soak Fenugreek Seeds overnight in water.
Step 2 : Strain the water and use this water as a Fenugreek Hair Rinse. After you wash your hair with shampoo, just pour the hair rinse on your hair and scalp and let it stay on your hair for about 20 to 30 minutes and then just rinse it with water and Condition your hair as usual. You can read more about it here.
Step 3 : Now, lets get back to our hair mask. After you strain the water, all you will be left is with soaked seeds.
Step 4 : Grind this seeds in mixture and make a smooth paste. I usually add freshly extracted Aloe Vera gel to it while making paste.
Step 5 : Now strain the mixture using a muslin cloth otherwise the chunks sticks to your hair and takes lot of time and patience to leave your hair.
Step 6 : In case, you are using ready made Aloe Vera Gel like the one from Patanjali, then add it now. Mix well and your mask is ready.
How to use it ?
Just apply this mask on your hair and scalp partying equal sections. Let this mask stay for at least half an hour. I usually keep it for 3 hours. After the required time, just rinse the mask with water and shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
For more improved results, here is what I do
- Apply Hair Mask and leave it on for 3 hours.
- Then Rinse the Mask and Shampoo it.
- Now pour the Hair Rinse we made in step 2, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, I rinse tit with normal water and use conditioner.
- This mask works like a charm and actually has super powers to solve all your hair problems.
- The mask contains Fenugreek and hence it smells bit bitter. But you can always use the DIY Rose Hair Perfume to cover up the smell. Plus after shampoo and conditioner, the smell kind of fades.
- Use this mask once a week and you can yourself see the difference in your hair within 1 month.The mask actually shows benefit from very first time itself.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Follow me on my social media pages as well as join the private Facebook group for daily does of hair and beauty care. If you find this mask useful please do share it and leave your comments. You all know it by now, that even your single comment, simply hi makes me keep going and makes me smile from ear to ear. Have a nice day guys !!!